1. Due to the storage and transportation, the wig scalp may happened to be flattened slightly. Give the wig a shake after taking out of the package and hang it on for some time.
2. All synthetic hair wigs happen to have minimum shedding and tangling which is normal.
3. The color shown in the photos may be slightly varied from the actual color due to the lighting and deviation of monitors.
4. If you want to extend the life of your wig and keep it looking beautiful the proper care products are essential. Synthetic wigs require care products specifically formulated for synthetic hair.
5. You should always have two wigs ready to wear at all times.This way you always have something to wear when you are washing your wig and a back up if anything should happen to one. Rotating between wigs also helps to extend the life.
6. Add a headband, scarf or any hair accessory to create a personal touch. Just because you are wearing a wig doesn't mean you have to wear it the same way all the time. Be creative.
7. If your natural hair is somewhat close to your wig color try blending in your own hair along the hairline for a more natural look. Apply the wig then pull out small sections of your own hair along the sides and front using your fingers or a rattail comb.
8. Bored with the same hairstyle? Today's wigs follow current hair trends. As new hair fashions hit the scene, new wig styles become available. Trying a new wig style is an easy way to test drive current hair trends without any commitment, keep your look modern and beat hair boredom. Change up your look from day to day. Not all hair trends work for everyone, if you are new to wearing wigs we recommend keeping close to your current hairstyle!
9. If you've found a wig you love and don't want to change your style, try a new color to freshen up your look. Most people can wear up to three shades darker or lighter than their natural color.
With 2 adjustable elastic straps which can fit different head size
Synthetic Short Wig CODE: 909
Wash Synthetic wigs twice a week at most, with mild shampoo and conditioner. Hang it to dry, and allow it to completely dry before combing or styling.
Always check first if the synthetic wig is high-heat or heat friendly before styling with iron or curler. Maximum heat for high-heat wigs is 180 degrees. Anything more than that may damage the wig.
Keep in mind that frequent styling of synthetic wigs may affect its shape/condition.