Looking for Wigs and Hair Extensions in Manila, Philippines? Lynelle House of Hair Fashion has you covered. We provide top quality hair solutions in all shapes and sizes at affordable prices.
You can choose between Human Hair Wigs and Synthetic Hair Wigs according to your length, style, and color of preference.
Lynelle has been in the market for 10 years and is known as the Philippine�s Top Provider of Premium Quality Wigs designed to empower and bring out the best version of the person wearing it.
FB079 Synthetic Bra Length Wigs
Lynelle Synthetic Wigs are made with Memory Fiber.
The texture remains the same despite repetitive use. Simply wash the wigs following the washing instruction provided and voila curly hair stays curly while straight hair stays straight.
Lynelle wigs are carefully made with Color Lock technology. Colors of the wigs are sure to stay, Lynelle wigs will not fade even with years of washing. Colors are sure to remain vibrant and true to its original color.
Lynelle wigs are sure to be a wardrobe and costume staple that would last you a long time just remember to follow our Maintenance and Care Guide included with each wig.
1. Due to the storage and transportation, the wig scalp may happened to be flattened slightly. Give the wig a shake after taking out of the package and hang it on for some time.
2. All synthetic hair wigs happen to have minimum shedding and tangling which is normal.
3. The color shown in the photos may be slightly varied from the actual color due to the lighting and deviation of monitors.
4. If you want to extend the life of your wig and keep it looking beautiful the proper care products are essential. Synthetic wigs require care products specifically formulated for synthetic hair.
5. You should always have two wigs ready to wear at all times.This way you always have something to wear when you are washing your wig and a back up if anything should happen to one. Rotating between wigs also helps to extend the life.
6. Add a headband, scarf or any hair accessory to create a personal touch. Just because you are wearing a wig doesn't mean you have to wear it the same way all the time. Be creative.
7. If your natural hair is somewhat close to your wig color try blending in your own hair along the hairline for a more natural look. Apply the wig then pull out small sections of your own hair along the sides and front using your fingers or a rattail comb.
8. Bored with the same hairstyle? Today's wigs follow current hair trends. As new hair fashions hit the scene, new wig styles become available. Trying a new wig style is an easy way to test drive current hair trends without any commitment, keep your look modern and beat hair boredom. Change up your look from day to day. Not all hair trends work for everyone, if you are new to wearing wigs we recommend keeping close to your current hairstyle!
9. If you've found a wig you love and don't want to change your style, try a new color to freshen up your look. Most people can wear up to three shades darker or lighter than their natural color.
With 2 adjustable elastic straps which can fit different head size