Lynelle Human Hair Lace Front Wigs are perfect for that glammed up look. Spruce up your look with different styles that can be easily achieved with this wig.
- 100% Human Hair – High grade human hair strands are carefully sewn to get the most natural looking wig to complete your look.
- Heat Resistant – You may use styling products to keep your hairstyle in tact. Curl, iron, blow-dry however you want to suit your style. Can be heated upto 200 Degrees.
- Comfortable Lace skull – Crown part of the wig is sewn in lace. Cut the lace according to desire to get the most secure wear of wig then hide the lace front seamlessly with makeup.
- Color Lock – You may wash your wigs and fear not of color bleeding. Colors are locked in each strand which makes it safe for washing.
- Adjustable Straps – Allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
❤️ 100% Human Hair Products are heat-friendly and can be styled using heating tools, just like your own hair! The human hair when washed is naturally wavy or curly depends on the hair source. All human hair items can definitely be styled with hot tools.
❤️ 100% Human Hair products can be color treated. Keep in mind, most 100% Human Hair products have already been chemically treated, Lynelle cannot assure color pay out as desired. Be sure to have it done professionally in trusted salons.
Olivia - 14" Lace Front Human Hair Wig
Q: How to comb the wig?
A: Use a comb to detangle your wig and be gentle. Do not use regular brushes, and if you can, only comb it.
Q: How to keep shape?
A: While you're sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand will help keep its shape and taking it off your head takes away from your own tugging and pulling hairs out.
Q: How to wash the wig?
A: Rinse with medium-warmth water with water flowing in the same direction of the hair, to avoid tangling. After washing a wig, do not shake it in a towel. Be careful and dry it piece-by-piece. This makes sure that strands of fibers don't fall off. Also, never style your wig while it's wet. Even those wet-to-style hair stylers are known to damage your wig.
Q: How to dry the wig?
A: After saturating your wig in water, squeeze it dry. Don't wring it or the base of your wig could become mis-shaped and dry funny. Blow-dry your wig, but not completely. 80% of dryness will be enough.
Q: How to choose the conditioner?
A: While washing your hair, never use shampoo meant for natural hair. Eventhough normal conditioner is OK, the shampoo is too harsh and can lead to hair falling out. Apply some conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends, making sure you avoid the root or any knots. Leave the conditioner for few minutes.
Q: How often do care the wig?
A: You can condition your hair every couple weeks or so, to keep it shiny and soft. Make sure you don't do that every day and be sure to rinse it all out or it could lead to build-up in your wig. If you do this daily or even weekly, it can lead to your wig looking less realistic and falling apart. Hang it to dry, and allow it to completely dry before styling.
Always use heat protectant spray before using iron and curler. Always wash within the day after applying wax, gels, or pomades.
- 100% Human Hair Products are heat-friendly and can be styled using heating tools, just like your own hair! The human hair when washed is naturally wavy or curly depends on the hair source. All human hair items can definitely be styled with hot tools.
- You may use styling products to keep your hairstyle in tact.
- 100% Human Hair products can be color treated. Keep in mind, most 100% Human Hair products have already been chemically treated, Lynelle cannot assure color pay out as desired. Be sure to have it done professionally in trusted salons.
Always check the color and style of human hair wigs that you wish, before adding to cart.
We have 7 days replacement for defective and/or damaged wigs.
As a protection to the merchants, the government allows to NOT ACCEPT any return, exchange, or refund of product/item due to "Customer Change of Mind"
Customer Change of Mind simply means that the customer changed it mind about liking the item, it's color, or style, whilst the product itself has no issues, damages, and/or defect.