Lynelle wigs are designed for multiple use. Get more than what you pay for as you can use this wigs to achieve different looks and styles depending on your need for that occasion.
- Premium Grade Japanese Fibers � this will last longer than other low end plastic looking wigs.
- Longer usage life � For everyday use (incase you ever wanted to) the wigs can last upto 3 � 6 months with proper care and handling
- Memory Hair Technology- texture of the wig remains the same despite repetitive use
- Color Lock � You may wash your wigs and fear not of color bleeding. Colors are locked in each strand which makes it safe for washing.
- Adjustable Straps � Allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
3999-PC15B Long Bob Full Bangs Wig Green
- High quality premium synthetic wig.
- restyleable using rollers and non heat tools.
Main material 100% Premium Quality Japanese Synthetic Fiber Model Lynelle Synthetic Wigs
MAINTENANCE FOR LYNELLE WIG
Frequency of wig washing and shampooing depends on wearing frequency. Generally, a wig should be washed after every 6-8 wearings in warm climates or after every 12-15 wearings in cooler ones.
But it still depends on your lifestyle , how much styling products you apply on the hair like hairspray and gel (light/heavy) , air quality or environment like if you wear the wig in an especially humid place -then you should wash about once a week to remove excess dirt, perspiration and dirt. Wash your wig as needed. Use your nose and eyes to determine if the wigs needs cleaning already.
1.Detangle beforehand washing the wig by gently combing from ends to roots.
2. Fill a basin with cool/lukewarm water.
3. Gently shampoo the wig then rinse thoroughly. Use moisturizing shampoo only. Never use clarifying shampoos that will leave the hair fibers dry.
4. Fill basin with water & a dash of conditioner or fabric softener.
5. Soak the wig and leave on for about 15 minutes or overnight for more conditioning.
If you have more than one (1) wig, wash them separately. DO NOT wash in washing machine. NEVER comb, brush, pull, tug or style wet wig.
7.To remove excess water, gently shake off the wig or pat gently w/ a towel. DO NOT rub the wig with a towel to prevent tangles.
8. Drip dry indoor, using a hanger with clips or a wig stand. Airdry only. DO NOT dry under the sun.
NEVER use blowdryer or machine dryer.
NOTE: Synthetic hair has memory so the curls ,waves or straightness are maintained after washing.Gently finger comb,or use a wide-toothed comb and brush to style. Every washing may shorten the life of your wig, so try not to use excessive styling products on it, and don't wash your wig until it looks like it needs to be washed.
EASY SHOPPING FROM HOME
FREE In Store Pickup
Why pay extra to ship and wait, when you could just pick up for free today? Store Pickup is a new service offered by Lynelle Hair Fashion, allowing guests to shop digitally and pickup their products in the store. There�s no hassle and no waiting for the mailman to bring the items you need. Buy online and pick up your order at the store!*
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
READ MORE: http://www.lynellehair.com/store-pick-up